Total Body Assessment
Ultrasound screening, low-radiation scanners and sophisticated blood/urine analyses complete your health status review and reveal your unique AgePrintTM.
They ID your aging markers and uncover the first signs of organ and systemic disease so that you can have the most comprehensive personalized treatment plan.
- Organs/Vascular System:
In-office ultrasound assesses heart function, stroke risk, peripheral vascular blood flow and discovers nodules and stones. You can have a referral for a PET scan (Position Emission Tomography), ultra-fast CT or MRI as needed to pinpoint weaknesses that need adressing.
- Neuro-Muscular-Skeletal Review:
A chiropractic evaluation follows a DEXA full-body scan that assesses osteoporosis and body composition (fat vs. muscle). If needed, you will have penile and nervous system testing.
Cardiovascular risk markers, inflammatory markers and diabetes markers are checked, as well as the liver and pancreas. Reviews also include:
- Nutrition Profile: Amino Acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Endocrine System: Growth hormone, DHEA, thyroid and sex hormone levels.
- Toxic Metals: Levels of poisons in the body are checked.
- Cancer screens: Cancer markings provide the earliest warnings.